Monday Q&A No. 9
Happy Monday! The start of a new week means time for another Q&A post- see previous Q&A posts in this series here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Thank you so much to each of you that continues to send questions my way! If you have an answer you’d like me to answer, send them over via DM (@lcbstyle), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or comment below!
What’s ahead this week…
I am so so excited to attempt to return to my normal blogging schedule this week! I started a new series on the blog this morning- see my first weekly moodboard here! Keep an eye out for more fashion and style content coming your way all week on my blog and instagram.
1. What destinations are on your travel bucket list? I think my travel bucket list is currently a mile long, because I kind of want to visit everywhere in the world - near and far. There are few things I love more than getting inspired by new people and places- whether I’m visiting somewhere an hour from home or thousands of miles away. Currently the top places on my travel wish list are- (going back to) Paris, Positano, Australia, and Cape Town. And in the US, I would also love to visit Nantucket and Jackson Hole!
2. What is the best time of year to visit The Greenbrier? That is such a tough question because I don’t think there is ever a bad time to visit The Greenbrier. I love it during different seasons for various reasons. I would say the most magical time to visit is during December- the few weeks leading up to Christmas are so special with lots of events and fun things going on. I also love the summer there because it’s just so happy and colorful and bright. Everything is blooming and the property is just so so pretty! And the fall is also great because it’s a little bit quieter during the week and the weather is amazing.
3. What is your morning routine? Everyday truly looks a little bit different for me, but I “usually” wake up, spend about an hour writing in my prayer journal/ reading my Bible/ daily devotional/ faith based books, eat breakfast, and shower before heading out or getting started on blog work.
4. Favorite home stores for decorating an apartment? A few stores I love to browse when looking for home items are- Nordstrom, Serena and Lily, West Elm, Wayfair, Target, Furbish Studio, Annie Selke, and Dear Keaton. Linking some home items I love below!
5. What fall trend are you most excited about? I’m looking forward to scarf prints, lots of belts, and sharp tailoring! See more fall fashion trends to keep an eye out for according to Who What Wear here.