Checking into Sea Island + 5 Top Travel Bags
TOP: JOA (SIMILAR HERE) | JEANS: OLD NAVY (SIMILAR HERE) | SHOES: CHANEL | LUGGAGE: MARK AND GRAHAM | BAG: J. CREW (SIMILAR HERE) | EARRINGS: J. CREW | BRACELETS: DAVID YURMAN | SUNGLASSES: KREWE | WATCH: MICHELE (C/O)
I checked into The Cloister at Sea Island yesterday, and I could not be more excited to spend the next few days here attending The Southern C Summit (see my post I shared about The Summit a couple weeks ago here) learning and getting inspired by so many other talented and creative people! The Cloister at Sea Island is one of the most gorgeous hotels I have ever visited, and its beauty blows me away each time I come back. You can read my full hotel review of The Cloister here and see my “7 Reasons to Make Sea Island Your Next Getaway” article for SouthernLiving.com here! P.s. See our room tour I shared on my Insta Story here and be sure to follow along for more highlights from #TSCSUMMIT and Sea Island.
5 TOP TRAVEL BAGS
1. This bag comes with me on nearly every trip. I often receive questions about the quality and durability of it (especially because of its pretty white color), and I am happy to share it has held up really great for me. I have been really impressed with its durability and would totally recommend it if you're looking for a good rolling carry-on!
2. These are the bags I use to organize and carry everything from makeup, to jewelry, to skincare and more within my suitcase.
3. This is the best travel tote, because it holds SO much! It comes in lots of colors here.
4. For shorter trips, this bag makes the best weekender. The canvas style is so timeless, and I love the pretty monogram detail.
5. This expandable bag is perfect for those of you that love shopping on vacation as much as I do. Its lightweight waterproof material makes it extra travel friendly!