Weekend Rewind No. 16
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. 5 of my favorite summer dresses
4. the latest on LCB Style
2. Spent Saturday night celebrating some of my best (and oldest!) friends at their deb ball! Loved all their pretty pastel dresses. I ended up wearing this lace dress I featured in this outfit post last summer, and it has proven to be a timeless go-to for formal events! It also comes in a few more colors here.
3. Just a small glimpse at one of the many gorgeous bouquets from Saturday night's event. So many flowers everywhere!
4. My favorite weekend reads. I highly recommend picking up a copy of both of these magazines' current issues for a little summer style inspiration. Also, how gorgeous are both of these covers?!
5. Flowers are in full bloom, and I love this happy colorful sight at our local flower shop!
5 ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
1. this pretty eyelet top under $100
2. this embroidered tassel skirt
3. everyone needs a comfy summer sweater like this
4. this gingham top and matching skirt set is too cute (would be pretty separate too!)
5. these vibrant statement earrings
5 OF MY FAVORITE SUMMER DRESSES
1. this adorable white ruffle dress under $150
2. this yellow midi is so happy
3. this striped dress is still on my wishlist (love this brand!)
4. this off the shoulder dress under $100
5. wish I had somewhere to wear this dress