Weekend Rewind No. 14
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. 5 favorite recent purchases
4. the latest on LCB Style
1. You may have noticed from this outfit post last week that I am obsessing over everything pink and white right now! I feel like there are so many cute pink things in stores right now, and it such happy color for spring and summer! Are y'all loving pink as much as I am? This dress and this top are a few of my favorite recent finds!
2. This weekend I headed south to the beach, and this outfit was perfect for a sunny Saturday watching my brother play polo. I am obsessing over these sandals I purchased last week, and I've barely taken them off since I got them. They're the perfect neutral slide for summer and go with EVERYTHING. They're currently 30% off and under $100 here (in two colors). Get your size before they sell out :)
3. All the colorful flowers in Downtown Fairhope are so beautiful... I had to pause to take it all in! Is this not the prettiest time of year?! I'm in love with all the colorful flowers blooming everywhere right now.
4. Polo is one of the most amazing (and fascinating) sports, and I loved being able to capture a few pictures of my brother and everyone playing this weekend. See more here!
5. This view never gets old :) I really really wish I could wake up by the water everyday.