Weekend Rewind No. 10
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. 5 my favorite spring earrings
4. the latest on LCB Style
*and a special event I'm super excited for this week!*
1. I love any chance I get to be by the water and getting to spend this past week at the beach was such a treat! For a day full of swimming and sun, I wore this ruffle bikini top (similar) and these jean shorts. If you are looking for a great pair of high waisted jean shorts to wear for spring/summer, I definitely recommend this pair (under $100).
2. A trip to the beach isn't complete without a stop at The Gulf restaurant! If you are ever in the area, you have to stop by and grab a yummy bite to eat and take in the view of the water.
3. Saturday was a day full of fishing with the family! It was so much fun being out on the water, and the weather truly could not have been better. Also, how amazing are these colors! The blue skies and turquoise waters never fail to make me smile.
5. One of my favorite things about the beach is the COLOR that surrounds everywhere! From the flowers, to the ocean, to the palm trees, to the colorful houses, there is no shortage of color inspiration along the coast.
5 ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
5 OF MY FAVORITE SPRING EARRINGS
ON LCB STYLE RECENTLY
A SPECIAL EVENT
I am counting down the hours until Thursday's big event at Hampden in Charleston! Hampden is celebrating 10 years of amazing fashion, and I am so excited to be heading to Charleston at the end of the week to celebrate with them! Not only am I super thrilled for the party with Amy Smilovic of Tibi and Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific, but I am also SO excited to get to explore Charleston for the first time. Be sure to follow along on Insta for the latest... can't wait to share more :)
Charleston friends, grab your ticket for the Hampden party here before they sell out!