Weekend Rewind No. 12
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. the latest on LCB Style
1. Last minute Easter shopping at M. Lavender boutique in Mountain Brook. SO many cute things in store for spring!
2. Peonies are back! Looking forward to seeing more of these pretty blooms in stores over the next month.
3. Easter Sunday outfit for church and lunch with family. I found this blush dress in Charleston last weekend and was excited to get to wear it! The bell sleeves are such a fun detail. It also comes in a pretty red color (see/shop below).
4. Easter flowers = LOVE!
5. Looking ahead to this week, and I couldn't be more excited to be heading to Dallas, Texas for the rewardStyle Conference! I feel so honored to be invited and to have the chance to learn from so many incredible people and meet lots of inspiring bloggers/influencers/content creators at the conference... counting down the days! Stay tuned for more!
5 ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
1. obsessed with this pair of cropped flair jeans
2. cute versatile white top for spring under $100
3. is it too soon to purchase this top for 4th of July?!
4. adorable romper under $100
5. still crushing on this ruffle top!