Weekend Rewind No. 11
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. the latest on LCB Style
1. If you've been following along on Instagram, you know that I spent the weekend in Charleston! This was my first time to visit, and I quickly fell in love with the city, its delicious food, friendly people, and all of its COLOR (couldn't get enough of this pink wall)! I am so excited to share more about our trip and a few of my outfits I wore in Charleston over the next few days on the blog... stay tuned!
2. I have seen this door on Instagram so many times and was so happy when we finally stumbled upon it on Tradd Street. The architecture and history in Charleston is amazingly beautiful, and I am obsessed with this home's pink entrance!
3. Attending Hampden Clothing's 10 Year Anniversary Party was definitely the highlight of my trip to Charleston! I felt so lucky to meet gorgeous Blair Eadie of the blog Atlantic Pacific! I have been reading/following Blair's blog for as long as I can remember, and she has been one of the biggest style inspirations to me over the past 6 or so years! Blair is one of the most beautiful and genuinely kind people I have ever met! She's truly amazing!
4. As I mentioned above, there is no shortage of color in Charleston, and this row of rainbow colored homes, "Rainbow Row," made me smile so big!
5 ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
1. this striped top + striped skirt set (both under $100)
2. this lace dress is so cute for spring!
3. this adorable romper (under $100)
4. this midi dress ... obsessed with this print!
5. this off the shoulder dress