Weekend Rewind No. 4
This week's Weekend Rewind includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 recent purchases
3. 5 items at the top of my wishlist
4. the latest on LCB Style
1. Last week my sister and I stopped in Madewell, and I fell in love with just about every single thing in the store. It was like they knew the things that were missing in my closet and put them all in one store.. with really great prices (lots of things under $100). I think I could have found a reason to purchase their entire section of new arrivals, but I restrained myself and decided on this top and this skirt! If you haven't shopped at Madewell in a while (or ever), I'm telling you now is definitely the time to!
4. My Super Bowl Sunday outfit feat. this Draper James sweater that is not only Alabama's colors but the Falcons' too! I still cannot get over that ending though. We were in shock! Not the best year for my teams. On another note, Lady Gaga's performance was incredible.. what did y'all think?!
5. Okay, so this isn't actually a picture from my weekend but it is the image that has been in my head ALL weekend, because I am so excited to be here in just a few days! I am headed to Sea Island this week to attend The Southern C Summit, and I could not be MORE excited. Seriously, I cannot. wait. to soak in all the beauty of Sea Island as well as learn from some amazing leaders in the creative, blogging, entrepreneur industry! Stay tuned for lots more pics throughout the week. See a few things on my packing list below:
5 of my Recent Purchases
2. these sneakers- can't wait to share an outfit post feat. them!
5 Items at the Top of My Wishlist
1. these pants... would be SO cute with sandals at the beach!
2. this dress... one of my favorite's from Rebecca Minkoff's SS17 Collection!
3. this tassel scarf... love the color!
4. these lace up espadrilles... I would wear these with EVERYTHING this spring/summer!
5. these sneakers... TOO cute.