Weekend Rewind No. 7
This Weekend Rewind Includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. the latest on LCB Style
1. My favorite casual jeans and sneaker combo lately. I have been wearing these shoes nearly everyday for the past couple of weeks! If you are looking for a cute and comfy pair of sneakers, I definitely recommend these. (FYI- they take one day of wear to break them in, but after one day of wearing them, the leather gets super soft and comfortable!)
2. So excited to add another pair of Rebecca de Ravenel earrings to my collection of statement earrings! I have been wearing my blue ones all fall/ winter, and I can't wait to wear these adorable pink ones with lots of outfits this spring. Thank you so much, Rebecca, for gifting me these gorgeous pink "Rosita" earrings. Shop them here!
3. A new pair of sandals from Designer Shoe Warehouse. Can't wait to share more about these soon! Shop these and similar sandals above!
5. I had the BEST time celebrating one of my oldest and sweetest friends, Mae Rose, at Krewe Ball (a Mardi Gras ball in Birmingham) Friday night and loved catching up with so many friends in town for the weekend! P.s. I just found the dress I wore on sale here!
5 Items on My Wishlist
1. the cutest off the shoulder top under $150
2. really want this coverup for spring break
3. this popular striped bikini is back in stock and I'm tempted to make the purchase
4. cute spring shoes under $100
5. straw tote perfect for the beach under $100