Weekend Rewind No. 5
This week's Weekend Rewind includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. 5 sales to shop this week
4. 5 of my favorite NYFW FW 17 collections (so far!)
5. the latest on LCB Style
This past weekend has probably been the best weekend of 2017 so far, and I can't wait to share more about The Southern C Summit and Sea Island with you this week. While I am still working on more comprehensive posts recapping my trip, outfits, and overall experience, today I am just going to share a few glimpses at my weekend via my latest Instagrams. Come back tomorrow and throughout the week for more photos, outfits, and lessons learned from Sea Island! Be sure to continue scrolling to see what else has been on my mind this weekend... like sales, wish list items, and fashion week!
5 Items on My Wishlist
5 Sales to Shop This Week
1. J. Crew- up to 30% off | ends 2.13
2. Asos- extra 10% off | Code: SWIPE10
3. Shopbop- new markdowns
4. H&M- up to 80% off
5. Revolve- lots of "wear now" dresses over 50% off
5 Favorite NYFW FW 17 Collections (so far!)
1. Ulla Johnson- I want Look #1 to be my uniform for fall/winter 17.
2. J. Crew - love the "real life" model approach that J. Crew has taken with their presentations the past two seasons, and I love all the layers, color, and detail in each of the looks.
3. Tibi- always a personal favorite of mine. I am so glad that velvet, one shoulder, and turtlenecks are here to stay. Also, how gorgeous is the color of Look 34?!
4. Monique Lhuillier- a collection full of AH-mazing dresses. I love them all and can't decide which one is my favorite, but it is definitely between Look 4 and Look 12.
5. Novis- obsessing over all the color and bright patterns in this collection!
Can't wait to see more of the Fall 17 Collections, especially Tory Burch and Ralph Lauren later this week.