TOP 5: On My Fall Wishlist
Fall is finally here! Each season, I always keep a long wishlist of things that have caught my eye while shopping, and items I would potentially love to add to my closet at some point. You can see all the pretty things on my "Fall Wishlist" page here (or you can find it under the "Shop" tab above)! I will be updating this page daily with my latest fall finds. I have rounded up the TOP 5 items on my wishlist currently- see below!
1. Pink Coat: I feel like the color speaks for itself and is the real reason I am dying to have it! I also love the super classic lines, pretty collar, and gold buttons.
2. Over the Knee Boots: These are definitely a bigger investment but worth every penny in my opinion. I got them in a darker color last season and wore them nearly everyday! They are so lightweight, comfortable, and go with everything!
3. Ruffle Dress: How gorgeous is this little black dress?! I love the ruffles, high neckline, and the back of it is stunning (see here). The black color also makes it the perfect go to cocktail dress for fall and the holiday season. I get excited just thinking about all the different possibilities for styling it!
4. White Top: My love and obsession with ruffles is not going anywhere anytime soon, and this top incorporates several current trends into one design- off the shoulder, bell sleeves, and ruffles!
5. Gray Bag: This bag is one that you have to see in person to truly appreciate all of its beauty and quality. I love the neutral gray color, and it is a little larger than most bags I own. It is so chic and versatile!