5 Things Inspiring Me Right Now
1. ParsonsXTeenVogue: I have just begun the ParsonsXTeenVogue Fashion Certificate Program, and I am beyond excited to hear from some of the most influential names in fashion and learn more about this amazing world of creativity. I am so thankful for this opportunity!
2. Fall colors: All of the colors of the changing leaves and plants are so beautiful right now. I love seeing new colors each day and the wide assortment of fall colors everywhere. I love the green leaves and bright blooms of summer, but there is something so uniquely alluring about the brown, orange, and yellow shades of fall!
3. Alexa Chung X British Vogue: Alexa Chung and British Vogue have partnered together to present a series of 6 short films about the future of fashion. Each new video gets my mind churning and thinking about the endless possibilities of the future. It is so cool to dream about what the fashion world will be like in the future. So many things have already changed in the past 10 and 20 years with the growth of the digital world. I am really excited to see where it is all headed! I also love Alexa's personality and personal style... she herself is so inspiring! It is definitely a must see!
4. Chloe: The Chloe brand has recently become one of my very favorites. The brand really caught my attention with its "it" bags (the Drew and the Faye), but I have loved taking a deeper look inside their collections and design aesthetic. I love the femininity and the attention to details seen in each design. I also really admire the creative director, Clare Waight Keller, and her style. Take a look at their latest runway collection (look 6 is my favorite :)!
5. Polo: If you have been following me on Instagram (@lcbstyle), you have probably seen my photos from my weekends at Polo! The people, the horses, and the atmosphere surrounding this beautifully fascinating sport continue to inspire me, as they always have!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I would love to know what is inspiring YOU! XO
p.s. stay tuned for a new outfit post early next week- I think it's one of my favorites!