This week's Weekend Rewind includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items at the top of my wishlist
3. 5 sales to shop this week
4. *new* 5 things from around the web
5. the latest on LCB Style
1. Last week I did some early Spring cleaning and cleaned out my closet to make some room for new things (see my wishlist below). It felt SO good to finally get my closet organized. I actually decided to list several of the items for sale on my Insta, and I am so excited to pass on my clothes to some of you! To those of you that purchased things, your items are on the way! P.s. I had so much fun doing the Insta Closet Cleanout Sale and it went so well. I will definitely be doing more of these in the future- stay tuned!
2. Spent my Friday afternoon doing some planning for February. I feel like there are so many fun things happening in the upcoming month (like a trip to one of my favorite Southern resorts for an exciting conference), and I cannot wait to share more with all of you! My Inslee X Neely and Chloe agenda makes planning a lot more fun (and prettier too)!
3. Tried out a new chocolate chip cookie recipe this weekend and it did not disappoint! The cookies were all eaten and gone before I could even take a picture of them, so here is one of the delicious dough! If you are not following @sarahepperson or @elisabethandbutter on Instagram, do yourself a favor- pull out your phone right now and follow them! Their baked goods and recipes are the best :)
4. I find inspiration in the weirdest places sometimes- like the canned drink aisle at Whole Foods. The bright colors and graphic design of these drinks caught my eye... I love looking for color everywhere!
5. I have been working on something for a while that I can't wait to share with you super soon on LCBSTYLE.com. I hope that it will be a great resource to y'all that love to travel. This pic is a little to peek at what is to come!
5 Items at the Top of My Wishlist
1. this cute swimsuit has me wishing for Spring
2. loving this brand right now, especially love all their new arrivals!
3. my favorite under $100 sweater is BACK IN STOCK, and now I'm tempted to get it in black
4. favorite find under $50 this week
5. the perfect dress for Valentine's Day
5 Sales to Shop
1. ASOS: up to 70% off sale
4. SAKS: up to 75% off sale
5. URBAN OUTFITTERS: 30% off coats and jackets
5 Things from Around the Web
1. MUST WATCH: one of my favorite Chanel runways shows to date
2. MUST SEE: best red carpet looks from the SAG Awards last night
3. MUST WATCH (for bloggers): my favorite weekly series from James Nord
4. HOW TO: best tips for cleaning out your closet
5. MUST READ: 10 Fashion Trends for 2017 (I think #1 is my fav)