This week's Weekend Rewind includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items at the top of my wishlist
3. 5 sales to shop this week
2. Had the most delicious brunch at Feast and Forest- an absolute must for anyone looking for a yummy brunch place in Birmingham! I ordered a waffle with a side of scrambled eggs and a delicious Vanilla Latte. Everything was even more yummy than it looks!
3. Gave this Stranded Dry Shampoo a try this weekend, and I am hooked. It smells so good, and I really like how well it works! It's a powdery consistency that refreshes your hair and gives it the perfect amount of extra texture. Whether you are looking to extend the amount of time between washes or just add some extra "grit" to your hair, I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!
4. Got a little dressed up Saturday night for my brother's high school ball. I cannot believe my baby brother is a senior! Coming from a family of 5 kids, I cannot believe this was the last high school ball for our family. I feel like just yesterday I was helping my sister (the oldest) pick out her "ball dress." Time flies. This black skirt remains a staple in my closet and one of the easiest items to slip on and pair with just about anything (similar here)!
5. Spent most of my rainy Sunday curled up here working on the blog. Some of you may have seen on my Insta story, but I have just added a fun new feature to the website. Above on the navigation bar, there is a new tab labeled "fashion." If you scroll over it, a drop down menu will appear that shows Winter Outfits, Spring Outfits, Summer Outfits, and Fall Outfits. I have filed all my outfit posts under the corresponding category to make my previous outfits easier to find for y'all. Whether you are packing for a vacation or looking for more season-specific fashion items, I hope this will provide a little bit of inspiration/help to y'all! It's also kind of fun to scroll back to some of my oldest posts and see how my style has evolved.