I am so excited to kick off a new series this Monday! I have been brainstorming about sharing this series, a weekend reflection, for a few months, and I am so excited to start it off with the new year!
Every Monday, I will be sharing a “Weekend Rewind” post, sharing what I have been up to and what’s inspiring me, as well as the best sales to shop, good reads from around the web, must watch videos, and more. Basically I want a way to share with all of you “what’s really going on” and share less posed, more spontaneous types of photos. These weekend posts will also give me a chance to step behind the lens and capture/share with you the moments that have caught my eye! I think and hope this will be a great way to start off the week on the blog and get a little more personal and share more with you!
Without further adieu, Weekend Rewind No. 1-
This week's Weekend Rewind includes...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 purchases I am currently loving
3. 5 sales to shop
1. SHADOW STRIPES. I love looking for patterns. Not only in fashion, textiles, art, etc. but everwhere! Sometimes you have to look a little closer to see the patterns all around us. There are stripes everywhere!
2. OOTD for a day by the pool. I still can't believe how beautiful this weekend was. With temperatures in the upper 70s and gorgeous sunny skies, it was a very rare January weekend, but I soaked up every minute of it.
3. POOL REFLECTIONS. Is there anything prettier than turquoise water reflecting the sunny blue skies? Now I'm just counting down the days until Spring when I can actually jump in! As warm as it was this weekend, the water was still icy cold.
4. A PEEK at an outfit post coming to LCB Style this week. This bag is definitely a favorite recent purchase. I LOVE the geometric lines of it and the rounded bottom. I think it adds SO much interest to any outfit. Stay tuned to see the rest of this outfit.
5. STUNNING SUNSETS. Not just one, but two! These photos do this weekend's sunsets absolutely no justice, but the sky turned neon pink both Saturday and Sunday night giving off the most beautiful fire-like glow. The reflections on the water were just as beautiful. Saturday's sunset was a bit softer and the still lake turned a pretty blush pink, while Sunday's sunset was much, much bolder- but both were the most perfect display of God's beautiful creation!