Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend! For those of you that may be new around here, I love kicking off each week on LCB Style with a "Weekend Rewind" sharing a few recent photos as well as all my favorite products and fashion finds. Keep reading below :)
THIS WEEKEND REWIND INCLUDES...
1. 5 pics from my weekend
2. 5 items on my wishlist
3. 5 of my favorite recent purchases
4. 5 of my favorite spring beauty items
5. the latest on LCB Style
1. Last week's girls' getaway to the Grand Hotel was the best way to kick off summer and celebrate being done with the spring semester of classes. I'm kind of obsessed with this new off the shoulder stripe bikini I wore two days by the pool! It also comes in a triangle style here.
*tote: Dear Keaton (c/o)
3. I stopped in Madewell on Friday to take a look at their new arrivals, and they certainly did not disappoint! I tried on these relaxed/ boyfriend jeans for fun and kind of fell in love. I never really thought boyfriend jeans were my style, but these are so comfy and I think the relaxed fit is so perfect for summer. After getting lots of great feedback from y'all on Insta about them, I think I'm going to have to go back and get them!
4. Spent a breezy Saturday morning at Carson Hill soaking up lots of sunshine and fresh air before the spring storms came rolling through.
5. This book is a must read! Love Lives Here was written by Bob Goff's wife Maria (I'm sure many of you are familiar with Bob's book Love Does). I have loved reading Maria's stories of faith navigating through life with passion, purpose, and a little whimsy.
5 ITEMS ON MY WISHLIST
5 OF MY FAVORITE RECENT PURCHASES
5 OF MY FAVORITE SPRING BEAUTY ITEMS
1. this exfoliator leaves you glowing
2. this cream works wonders for dry skin (I use day and night)
3. trying out this new product from Aveda
4. falling in love with this new detox mask from Colleen Rothschild
5. this concealer is my current fav